At the time that our Internet site is accessed or our services are used, we collect two types of data:
- The data that you send us directly (personal information),
- The data that you send us indirectly, called “cookies” or similar technologies (navigation information).
1) Your personal information
The data that you send us directly includes your identity (first and last name) as well as you contact information (email address and telephone number). This information is necessary for the proper functioning of our Internet site when you desire to get in contact with our team.
A) Your permission
We will also be able to collect your personal information at the time our services are used when you register on our site through a contest, when you subscribe to our newsletter or again when you register for email alerts. However, you must clearly give your permission by checking the corresponding box; otherwise we will not collect your personal information.
B) Collected personal information
The personal information that we are allowed to create at the time of your registration or your contact as an Internet user or an advertiser are the following:
- Your first and last names,
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
We commit to not share your personal information that you have sent to us at the time of your registration or your use of our services with third parties.
C) Use of your personal information
The purpose for the collection of your personal information can take several forms:
The management of your customer or user account to manage:
- After-sales service, claims or even carrying out satisfaction surveys,
- Your requests for the right of access to correction or dispute,
- Non-payment or potential lawsuits,
Putting prospecting or loyalty programs in place:
- Developing commercial and marketing statistics,
- Developing promotional operations for prospects and customers, whether individual or professional,
- Developing individual and professional customer satisfaction surveys as well as obtaining the opinions of users,
Adapting our content to your profile:
- For the purpose of offering you content such as articles, contests, promotions or advertisements corresponding to the personal information that you have sent to us (your country most of the time),
- For the purpose of personalizing our communications on your behalf, in our newsletter for example.
D) Where your personal information is sent
Your personal information will be sent, in certain cases, to:
- Agencies or private advertisers which you contact when you wish to have a business relationship with them,
- The business, marketing, accounting and technology team of TigerRock Sàrl in order to manage customer relations, marketing and putting our services in place.
E) Prospection by email
When you create a user account or at the time of your subscription to certain ones of our services (contests, email alerts, newsletter, etc.), we are allowed to offer to you:
- Our newsletters
- Our email alerts corresponding to your research criteria,
- Our promotional offers within the framework of the publication of an advertisement for an individual advertiser,
- Our promotional offers and information on our new or existing products for our professional customers.
As an individual user of our services, you must clearly indicate that you accept this type of solicitation by checking the appropriate box. After you accept, you have the right to stop receiving this information at any time. In this case:
- You can cancel your subscription to newsletters by clicking directly on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- You can stop receiving email alerts by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the latest email alert received. If, in spite of all this, you continue to receive email alerts, we request that you verify that you have not subscribed to several email alerts and to inactivate all of them if so. If the email alerts continue after that, please send us an email at hello [at] tigerrock [dot] lu containing the email address where you are receiving the alerts.
F) Your rights
You have various rights concerning your personal information:
- The right of information
- The right of access
- The right of correction, dispute and suppression
To exercise your rights you can contact us by email at support [at] TigerRock [dot] lu or by mail by sending a signed letter to the following address:
19 Rue de la Forêt
For each of these methods of communication, please send us the necessary information with a photocopy of your identity document as well as your signature at the bottom of your request. Do not forget to give us an email or postal address allowing us to contact you. TigerRock Sàrl has a legal time frame of 1 month from the date it was received to reply to you request.
2) Your navigating information
A) What is a cookie?
Cookies or similar technologies are sets of data that we are allowed to collect without you communicating them to us. This data consists of your navigating information on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you use our Internet site. Cookies are created at the time of your navigation to a dedicated space on your device. Information contained in this file can only be read or modified by its sender. Cookies allow, among other things, TigerRock Sàrl to create statistics on the number of views of the site www.tigerrock.lu, to retain your connection information or to host you.
This collection of information is not imposed upon you, except in the case where cookies are necessary to the proper functioning of our site, as stipulated in the General Rule on the Protection of Data, which goes into effect on May 25, 2018.
B) Cookies that we send out
At the time our services are used or at the time of your connection to our site, it is possible that we will install cookies on your device according to your preferences that you have indicated concerning cookies.
These cookies allow us:
- to collect Personal Data related to your device,
- to recognize your device at the time of your next connection to our site or use of our services.
The Personal Data in question is detailed in Part 1) B) of this document.
C) The purpose of these cookies
i) Technical cookies
Technical cookies can allow us:
to improve your user experience, particularly in the following ways:
by adapting the presentation of our site www.tigerrock.lu to the display preferences of your device, such as the choice of language, for example,
by putting certain pages in cache to make access to these pages more rapid.